Create an account

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fly Wing for GOLD ROOM
8.33%
1 8.33%
Mall Vending
0%
0 0%
Gold Rate up for GOLD ROOM
41.67%
5 41.67%
No PK in GOLD ROOM (silly option)
16.67%
2 16.67%
No players at start-up map
8.33%
1 8.33%
More active Coin Quests (not Events)
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAD ECONOMY, WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Exclamation 
1. Gold Room SUCKSAngry 
- Only few gold to get! You have to walk and keep your Gold Digging Journey all throughout the GOLD ROOM for 30 minutes and only getting a few gold? 
NOT A GOOD SIGN
- Room is open PK and no way to get out from being murdered, FLY WING would do 
2. Trading Quest Coins for Credits and vice versa Big Grin 
- Good thing, but how to continuously do this? Going back to number 1  Dodgy 
- More events! (To be honest only GM-PAIN is actively doing this. KUDOS!Big Grin 
3. LAGGY start! Angry 
- Too many players in the start map (PRONTERA)  
- Players should be at the sides of the buildings or at another MALL map maybe?  Big Grin 
4. Again, WAKE UP PEOPLE Big Grin 

P.S.

I LOVE THE GAME NO OFFENSE, BUT THIS NEEDS TO GET BETTER Angel Angel Angel 

SHOUT OUT TO [GM] PAIN
Quote:"Ain't it fun?"

[Image: fARDiAP.jpg]

(06-07-2020, 02:39 PM)badguyryu Wrote: 1. Gold Room SUCKSAngry 
- Only few gold to get! You have to walk and keep your Gold Digging Journey all throughout the GOLD ROOM for 30 minutes and only getting a few gold? 
NOT A GOOD SIGN
- Room is open PK and no way to get out from being murdered, FLY WING would do 
2. Trading Quest Coins for Credits and vice versa Big Grin 
- Good thing, but how to continuously do this? Going back to number 1  Dodgy 
- More events! (To be honest only GM-PAIN is actively doing this. KUDOS!Big Grin 
3. LAGGY start! Angry 
- Too many players in the start map (PRONTERA)  
- Players should be at the sides of the buildings or at another MALL map maybe?  Big Grin 
4. Again, WAKE UP PEOPLE Big Grin 

P.S.

I LOVE THE GAME NO OFFENSE, BUT THIS NEEDS TO GET BETTER Angel Angel Angel 

SHOUT OUT TO [GM] PAIN

A patch is on the way to fix goldroom spawn times and teleport via fly wing. Events are already adjusted where quest coins are given 5-7pcs per event. This is the second day. You dont want that to be saturated so expect that there really will be few supply since it all just started. Not sure what you mean too many players. It is called the main town for a reason. People will always be in the main town since its the main town
[Image: GM-Pain.gif]

Big Grin 
Hi PAIN!!!  Big Grin 

Just thinking in advance if we want to progress, the "GAME" is not new but is not the reason why we should not think a head. I just don't want to see this new server being on the bottom.   Big Grin
The historical downfall of private servers (you know what I mean right?). Don't want this to happen to RebornRO  Sad

It's easier to see map to render with only few people. Bystanders and AFK's should not be allowed in the main map if in the middle.  Shy
Should be on the side near buildings.  Dodgy

Too crowded and it's taking a bit long to render (2D), I know right! (the main town)  Confused
People should be seen come and go after getting buffed.  Big Grin

(06-07-2020, 10:41 PM)badguyryu Wrote: Hi PAIN!!!  Big Grin 

Just thinking in advance if we want to progress, the "GAME" is not new but is not the reason why we should not think a head. I just don't want to see this new server being on the bottom.   Big Grin
The historical downfall of private servers (you know what I mean right?). Don't want this to happen to RebornRO  Sad

It's easier to see map to render with only few people. Bystanders and AFK's should not be allowed in the main map if in the middle.  Shy

Too crowded and it's taking a bit long to render (2D), I know right! (the main town)  Confused

You cant stop players from where they want to sit and stand. The same as you leaving your character in the middle of Prontera or any town and just standing there . You can stop them from making a pub in the middle, you cant stop them where they want to sit/stand. thats an impossible request.

pati pag tambay? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ano na HAHAHAHHAHAH
IGN: Nabongs

(06-09-2020, 03:51 AM)drianodrianoh Wrote: pati pag tambay? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ano na HAHAHAHHAHAH

Forum is English only. Please read the forum rules and regulations. Its not that much

(06-08-2020, 03:22 AM)Pain Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 10:41 PM)badguyryu Wrote: Hi PAIN!!!  Big Grin 

You cant stop players from where they want to sit and stand. The same as you leaving your character in the middle of Prontera or any town and just standing there . You can stop them from making a pub in the middle, you cant stop them where they want to sit/stand. thats an impossible request.
You're one of the most active GM's here.I'm pretty sure you have something in mind to make the not make PUBs  Big Grin
Rules can be made and implemented. I;m trying to help out the whole game not just players.
PS. I'm the owners GF and were both playing in one account. LOL he's being supervised
I'm just waiting for you actions, you're the man. Big Grin 
And again, Peace [GM]-Pain

(06-09-2020, 03:55 AM)Pain Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 03:51 AM)drianodrianoh Wrote: pati pag tambay? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ano na HAHAHAHHAHAH

Forum is English only. Please read the forum rules and regulations. Its not that much
BOOM! That hurts. Strike 1!
EOP  Big Grin