Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Room Exchange

Hello currently trying to report a prob i had recently. I dont know if this is intended or not but after I got to 10k gold in gold room, exchanging the gold shows "Overweight", i am currently unable to take out the gold i farmed, please help me with this.

(06-13-2020, 11:10 AM)cloud523 Wrote: Hello currently trying to report a prob i had recently. I dont know if this is intended or not but after I got to 10k gold in gold room, exchanging the gold shows "Overweight", i am currently unable to take out the gold i farmed, please help me with this.
10k Gold will get you overweight, no doubt about it. 
Question, how did you accumulate 10k gold? How many days?
Did you not redeem it hourly or daily? 
3k-5k Gold might be accepted if you character is with high STR stat.
Take a screenshot of the point with the NPC dialogue and you STR points.
That's what's needed on you post.
Quote:"Ain't it fun?"

[Image: fARDiAP.jpg]

Well i havent redeemed the golds yet thats the problem. It took me about 4 days to farm that much and its such a waste i cant take it. I tried resetting to full str just so i can try and take it. I got absorbed to the fact that most private server set their gold weight to 0 for convenience. I guess thats not the case with this server. I just hope theres an option to choose just the amount of gold to exchange rather than all of it at once everytime.

(06-13-2020, 11:54 AM)cloud523 Wrote: Well i havent redeemed the golds yet thats the problem. It took me about 4 days to farm that much and its such a waste i cant take it. I tried resetting to full str just so i can try and take it. I got absorbed to the fact that most private server set their gold weight to 0 for convenience. I guess thats not the case with this server. I just hope theres an option to choose just the amount of gold to exchange rather than all of it at once everytime.
Good point there, for the fact that I do farm gold too and have experience that. My only choice was to reset the stat point to max STR, apparently this is a different version of what you play. Try to minimize it in 2k per claim instance.

Welp anyway i guess i just wasted 4 days of farming for nothing. Looks like i gotta say goodbye to this server till they find a solution for that.

(06-13-2020, 12:37 PM)cloud523 Wrote: Welp anyway i guess i just wasted 4 days of farming for nothing. Looks like i gotta say goodbye to this server till they find a solution for that.
Weight was already reduced to 1. It even says that in the description Be sure to be mindful when hunting. Give me your IGN and i'll remove the gold manually
[Image: GM-Pain.gif]

(06-13-2020, 06:46 PM)Pain Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 12:37 PM)cloud523 Wrote: Welp anyway i guess i just wasted 4 days of farming for nothing. Looks like i gotta say goodbye to this server till they find a solution for that.
Weight was already reduced to 1. It even says that in the description Be sure to be mindful when hunting. Give me your IGN and i'll remove the gold manually

IGN:Aizenhart

Hipe you can help

(06-15-2020, 01:33 PM)cloud523 Wrote:

Hipe you can help
We'll looks like the thread is closed, just wait for the results.

Hipe you can help

Didnt catch you online. @request me if you see me online
[Image: GM-Pain.gif]

(06-16-2020, 04:32 AM)Pain Wrote:

Hipe you can help

Didnt catch you online. @request me if you see me online
Ok i'll try and catch you online