Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Token Quest ... no package.

i Have Been doing Token quest... so far i found some bugs or the quest does not continue, 

"Thinking First"
he gives you the flower bouquet, the the reciever npc does not work. he keeps saying wheres the flower even if you have it.

"Mystic Wizard"
npc does not gives you the staff. so it means nothing to give. and he will ask 1M if you want to quit.

"Jur for Jeremiah"
No Jur given, so no quest will continue. he will 1M to quit.

I hope this all quest will be fix soon...

please help.

regards.

(06-13-2020, 03:39 AM)KenshinV7 Wrote: i Have Been doing Token quest... so far i found some bugs or the quest does not continue, 

"Thinking First"
he gives you the flower bouquet, the the reciever npc does not work. he keeps saying wheres the flower even if you have it.

"Mystic Wizard"
npc does not gives you the staff. so it means nothing to give. and he will ask 1M if you want to quit.

"Jur for Jeremiah"

please help.

regards.
Are you on mobile phone or desktop/laptop?

(06-13-2020, 04:52 AM)badguyryu Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 03:39 AM)KenshinV7 Wrote: i Have Been doing Token quest... so far i found some bugs or the quest does not continue, 

"Thinking First"

"Mystic Wizard"

"Jur for Jeremiah"

please help.

regards.
Is it possible for you to send screenshots? If possible, please do so.
Quote:"Ain't it fun?"

[Image: fARDiAP.jpg]

"Thinking First"

"Mystic Wizard"

"Jur for Jeremiah"

please help.

regards.

"Thinking First"

"Mystic Wizard"

"Jur for Jeremiah"

please help.

regards.
Is it possible for you to send screenshots? If possible, please do so.
ok will do... i have to pay again the quest and redo.

Im testing it out
[Image: GM-Pain.gif]

"Thinking First"

"Mystic Wizard"

"Jur for Jeremiah"

please help.

regards.

All these quest are now fixed this next coming patch (maybe saturday 6/27)
[Image: GM-Pain.gif]